The main aim of the training course “The Game of Life” is to equip youth workers with skills on how to create and make use of board games focusing on the topic of migration and inclusion to use in their daily work.
- To increase knowledge and awareness of the participants on contemporary problems and challenges related to migration, while learning how youth workers can be catalysts for integration.
- To equip youth workers with effective tools and methods for training and activities to learn how to tackle migration with native youngsters.
- To raise awareness about the learner-centered approach in developing non-formal educational activities for young people and how can youth workers get creative in the creation of tools for youth work.
- To explore the use of board games in youth work.
- To acquire and enhance skills on how to create an interactive and engaging board game for young people.