Main aim of the project is to equip youngsters with competences and methods for their personal and professional development, to enhance their employability, to gain their cultural awareness through promoting diversity, intercultural dialogue and creation a free space for youngsters to share their life skills.
- To increase of the awareness of the existing possibilities and opportunities of young people, as well as their potential (self-esteem, self-confidence, etc.);
- To develop key competences – social and life skills;
- To encourage young people to be ready for taking challenges, openness for changes and diversity;
- To build intercultural connections: connect to different cultures and sub-cultures, to enhance their solidarity and tolerance;
- To inspire collective thinking, critical thinking and sense of initiative of young people;
- To encourage young people to be open and responsive to new and diverse perspectives and to increase the participation by young people in the civic life of their community.