The aim of the project is to strengthen youth organizations’ capacity across Europe to operationalize the three EU key actions (Engage, Connect and Empower), in order to address hard to reach groups.
During the project, the EU Youth strategy will be used as a basis for developing action plans for strengthening the organisations work with hard to reach groups of young people.
To reach the aim, the following objectives were set:
- To support youth workers to address young people from hard-to-reach groups;
- To deepen youth workers understanding on the current challenges young people from hard-to-reach groups are facing;
- To share best practices regarding youth work with young people from hard-to-reach groups;
- To identify and explore new ways of addressing young people form hard to reach groups;
- To strengthen the networks focused on addressing young people form hard to reach groups, in order to better promote the three EU key actions;
- To develop a Common Strategy Guideline on how to better achieve young people from hard-to-reach groups, with regards to the three EU key actions.
During the project, the participants will have the opportunity to develop ideas regarding this topic in an open environment through interactive sessions, discussions, exercises, group work and presentations.